Saturday 26 January 2013

What I ate on the attack PP days

See my Dukan diet food phot's.

What I have been eating for breakfast lunch and dinner


So I weighed myself this morning, I'm now 9st 5lb. I was 10st 3 4 weeks ago! I have to say even though Dukan has some tough enduring days (only a few) its well worth it, you can loose weight with ease!

Yesterday was a lazy uncreative attack day for me. 

I ate ham, oatbran in hot water, natural yoghurt and a coffee for breakfast.

For lunch I had a pack of Turkey breast, followed by a mid afternoon snack of Parma ham!
@




In the evening I had spicy chicken wings of which I removed the skin before eating them. And a boiled egg!

The only interesting thing I had to accompany my dinner was a sauce I made from Greek yoghurt. I added Italian seasoning , chilli powder and sliced up gherkins! That was yummy!

I then had a tolerated food and drink - CHOCOLATE ...b ut not any old chocolate. I had Green & Black dark chocolate squares, about 5.  Generally I find this to be the least fattening of the chocolate choices.
Followed my a hot soyamilk COCOA drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment