Friday 25 January 2013

4 weeks on the Dukan diet and time to RAVE about it

Dukan Diet - Attack phase to Cruise phase! See the results with in days.


So My Husband, friends and I have been doing the Dukan diet for a month now and the results have been so astonishing. I have lost 10lb and my husband 1st! We feel great.  If feel its only right to share my experience, foods, recipes and phases to date with the world of Dukaneers and aspiring Dukaneerers.

I must say from the start that I am not a Dukan coach, you will find the official Dukan website here www.dukandiet.co.uk


So firstly THE ATTACK PHASE : Possibly the hardest part of the diet, but considering it only lasts for about 3 to 5 days I'd say anyone can survive it. It's hugely motivating as well as you nearly always loose between 3 and 5 lbs, depending on your starting weight.
Eating only protein can be hard if you are not creative with your food, so on blog updates to follow you will fnd some of the PP (pure protein) breakfasts, lunches and dinners that I prepared. Hopefully this will give you some inspiration on you Dukan dieting journey.

I started with breakfasts like this one : Fried egg in 1 cal spray or lemon juice, my oat bran and some chicken pieces. And Lemon in hot after to dink.



It tasted good, however a bit boring! Bare in mind you have to have 1.5 tablespoons of Oatbran everyday on the Attack Phase! 
Instead of having it dry you might want to mix it with some boiling water or hit skimmed milk. It's fine to add sweetener to taste. See my Dukan attack breakfast post for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment