Tuesday 29 January 2013

Dukan CRUISE phase PP + PV

Dukan Cruise phase! Time for veggies ;)

After a stint on attack you will be very excited about introducing some veggies to your diet, along with a few more trips to the toilet!


So the idea is that you do one day on protein and vegetables followed by the next day on pure protein, again. I must admit this was easy to start with, and then I found doing two days eating protein and veggies followed by two days eating just protein a lot easier. 
I find when I have the veggies one day I also seem to want them the next too. After that I'm ready for two days on PP ( pure protein ) again. So I went with my body on this one!
My weight plateaued for a while on the ''day on fay off'  rythem , so i found us way worked better for me.
The idea is to alternate PP days and PV days for the entire cruise phase.

The biggest thing about for me is finding foods you enjoy eating whilst on a restricted list. Pure protein days are more difficult , I'm finding the cruise a lot easier.

So I'm sharing some of my Cruise phase dinners and breakfasts that I enjoyed with you.

One of my favourites

Salmon cooked in soy sauce lemon juice and black pepper! YUM

With home made Hollandaise sauce, 

HS- made from 1 egg yolk, parsley, mustard and milk. Heated very gently, stiring continuously. You have to take the sauce of the heat before it even nears a holing point, other wise you just get egg!

My fish was literally swimming in the soy sauce, but it soon boils down and forms a lovely sticky coating for the fish.

My awesomeness complimenting salad, ( all veg tastes amazing after attack) !

Cucumbers, spinach, rocket, pepper and some balsamic vinegar!



 


Home made meetballs with tomatoes and mushrooms!

 

The ultimate delish dinner on the Cruise Phase! WoW

For this disge you need the following:
1 pack of lean beef mince
Italian dried herb seasoning
15 cherry tomatoes
20 button mushrooms
Beef stock
1/2 pint of  boiling water
2 tablespoons of quark
Natural yogurt 

For the accompanying salad

Italian leafy greens
Chopped carrots 
Cucumber

Natural fat free yogurt as a dip!





No comments:

Post a Comment